Pelican Landing is a master planned development encompassing about 2,400 acres in Bonita Springs. Within the guard gated development there are 31 distinctive neighborhoods with housing styles including custom single family homes, villas, and coach, garden, mid-rise and high-rise condominiums.
The high-rise condominiums have spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay.
Pelican Landing was created in 1985 by WCI Communities with the forethought of preserving the natural beauty of the existing vegetation, while supplementing it with other native trees, shrubs, and plants.
Pelican Landing offers its nearly 2,800 residents many amenities not found in other developments.
- The residents enjoy a 2,400 square foot fully equipped state of the art fitness center.
- A private beach on a 34 acre barrier island accessible via boat shuttle, where they enjoy shelling, watching birds, swimming, fishing or just soaking up the Florida sunshine.
- A private members only, 36 hole championship Tom Fazio designed golf course – Pelican’s Nest Golf Club.
- The tennis facilities have 12 tennis courts and a tennis professional.
- Boating is also available to Pelican Landing residents. They can either use the sailing or the canoe/kayak facilities.
Pelican Landing neighborhoods are listed below with a brief description.
- Bay Cedar
- Bay Creek
Costa Del Sol
Long Lake Village